Wednesday, February 18

busywand (aka disneyland)

Who knew that “buyswand” could be so fun? It must be that I had missed Cindella’s cass-o, never experienced chasing one’s cousin all around the park, and undervalued the enchantment of little manequins singing a song that would be stuck in my head for days to come.

The world through the eyes of a two year old is a special, magical place. Oh, to have that perspective every day as I push my way through traffic, rush from obligation to obligation, and get stuck listening to songs I equate to nails on chalkboards. How much more content would I be in life?

2 comments:

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

what a great observation!
i need to have a child's eyes sometimes. like when you're driving and grumbling and they are looking out the window saying, "mommy, look how pretty the snow makes the trees look."

Anonymous said...

We could all use a dose of childlike enchantment- and when the songs really get too awful, you go online and find an adult friendly version. i.e. we have "Wheels on the Bus" in reggae and a bluesy jazz version. So much better. :)