Where did the time go? And for that matter, where did the size newborn clothes go? Lizzie, you've gained so much chub already that you're about 3 months ahead of your sister in clothing size. But make no mistake, you're cute as all get-out.
You uttered your first giggle a couple weeks ago and yesterday was your first honest-to-goodness giggle session. You of course stopped as soon as the video was turned on, but it was oh-so-precious. You also seem to inspire me to hyphenate my words. Hmm. Maybe a future book worm?
You adore your sister and pretty much everyone else you see. You still enjoy people and you go willingly to anyone who'll smile at you. You are so willing to let others have a piece of your heart and your love. It's a beautiful thing the way you love on people.
You are learning to stand up for yourself when your sister gets a little bit too loud, or touchy, or grabby. Overall, though, you are relaxed and easy-going. You don't seem to need to assert yourself often, as you are content in just about any situation (except the car; we will need to chat about the car).
You try to sit, stand, and roll over. So far, you're just attempting and not succeeding. Which is good, because you're already growing up so fast anyway.
You must be teething early, because you've been eating your fist more and more vigorously for about a month now and your drool rivals that of a good friend of yours.
You ignored me for the most part when I went back to work, but only for 2 days. Then you seemed to let me back into your circle of trust and I'm so grateful for it.
You are more than we could have asked for.
Happy 3 month b-day, sweet girl.
3 comments:
Awww, happy birthday Lizzie! Where did the time go? Hey do me a favor baby girl- ask your mommy where the favorite Christmas photo that she promised went- we're all waiting. Lucky me I get to see you all the time. :) You are so loved little one and always will be.
awww sweet girl. P had the car thing, but we're not talking about that. I barely got to pay her any attention on Sunday. What was I thinking? Next time she's getting snatched.
This made me chuckle. My little one wouldn't look at me for the first week when I would pick her up from daycare. It was so heartbreaking! She's 5 months old now, and she gives me big grins when I pick her up.
Post a Comment