Well, if that doesn't just make everything better then I don't know what will. Pink called me while I was sitting here at my desk doing lesson plans. When she was done talking she put daddy on the phone, who asked me to say something to Lizzie. I felt a tiny bit ridiculous for about a nanosecond. Then I brought it up a couple octaves and broke out my best motherese, and... she smiled!
Beloved said she smiled a ton when she heard my voice on the phone. She does love me. Sigh. I can finish working now.
3 comments:
Of course she loves you! She got her looks from you! :)
And if that isn't the sweetest thing I've heard all day...awww
Of course she loves you. I saw how fast she fell asleep in your arms on Thursday night. She was only content with you- I would call that love :)
Post a Comment