My Lizzie,
You are ONE today! And you've nestled your way down into my heart even more deeply than one year ago when I first saw your swirled, dark hair. Now you...
have blond hair with strawberry highlights
wrinkle your nose when you smile
giggle with your whole body
still laugh harder for your sister than for anyone else (I'm coming to the realization that this may always be true, which makes me excited for the laughs you two have in store)
love to splash water but are still too scared to take a bath by yourself
make a hobby out of pulling out your sister's hair
still kick with excitement when you see us get out the infant carrier
greet dada (and me, too) with a wide grin, flapping arms, and squeals
enjoy being outside more than inside
are flexible with your schedule and love to go on adventures
almost always roll over onto your blankie to fall asleep
love to see either of your two nannies arrive in the morning
are the apple of your daddy's eye, and he loves watching things like how your fingers move when you pick things up
make us proud of the person you are and the perfect addition you are to our life. We love you, Lizzie. More than we could say.
1 comment:
I will never forget the details of the day you were born, I'm so glad I got to be there from the beginning sweet girl- and the nose wrinkle when you smile is the best!
Post a Comment