Wednesday, November 10

umm... ok

The other night at dinner (this all took place AFTER the Cinderella Tea Party lunch with a Cinderella cake and NO BOYS, ONLY GIRLS! and more doll stuff and squeals than I've seen/heard in a long time):

Daddy: Pink, do you like being a girl?
Pink: Uh-huh.
Daddy: You do?
Pink: Uh-huh.
Daddy: That's great! What do you like most about being a girl?
Pink: Um, being a boy.
Daddy: The part you like most about being a girl, is pretending to be a boy?
Pink: YEAH!

For more on "gender confusion" that really has nothing to do with confusion and everything to do with being little, see my friend's post here. I think it's all hilariously cute and will treasure it. Sadly, I think too many will not agree with me. But that's their right, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link! off to spruce up my blog for your friends :)

EveryChapter said...

Ho funny girl, this post and the last one together? Oh my...