Monday, March 7

the preschool run

Usually a bit unpredictable, given the age of the youngsters I'm transporting, preschool run discussions cover a wide variety of topics. My fav so far came last week, between Pink & her BFF, K.

They covered why Lizzie needs her poop medicine (poor thing, that's awfully personal for her sister & cousin to be discussing); what it's like when they can't poop; how it gets better after a good run & play session; how sometimes they can't go & it's hard & their bottoms hurt when it comes out; how their bottoms hurt afterward, too; how if they just sit there for a little while & talk real loud then their bottoms get all warmed up (?) and it feels better. All of this completely unguided by Yours Truly.

I know you're at least a tad bit jealous & sorry that you missed such enlightenment.

1 comment:

EveryChapter said...

The "warming up" of the bottom is still my favorite part, hilareous. I for one AM sad I missed it.