Wednesday, June 25

healthy competition

I just pulled my second binky of the day out of a dirty toilet (serious, dirty) only to have Pink's (that's my 20 month-old) bottom fall into said toilet moments later. At least she peed before she fell so I could immediately commence with the de-grossing sanitation process! I think I'll wait a day or so before kissing those cute buns of hers. Ahhhh, the joys of potty training. Anybody out there who can one-up me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, the umbilical cord story? Yeah, I think I two upped you with that one...I guess I'll have to get my hunt and pecking skills together and post that one. Love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are gonna be so sorry you gave me your web address- I'm gonna comment ALL THE TIME! So- you have to go read this- http://kelseysmith.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/photo-tip-friday--holy-bokeh.html
Great post on photo stuff, I saved her site because her photos are GORGEOUS! Go take a look- um, if you have nothing better to do than be bossed around by me that is....