Thursday, June 19
I've learned two things about myself since I started this blog in the middle of a sleepless night: I was right about myself not being much of a blogger (can't seem to remember to post), and I'm not much for writing in the voice of a person who actually exists (namely my daughter). I so adored the blogs I found that were written in the voice of the child/baby, but it's not me. So this page about our family will be written and signed by Yours Truly. I will attempt to make some kind of habit of getting online and I'm really excited to see the blogs of all of our friends. Kids grow up so fast and it's fun to see them grow! In that spirit, here is a favorite recent pic of my little darling and my man. Just kidding, they're still in the camera. I'll download and put a pic up soon. Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment