if you know that i've visited your site before, PLEASE comment here so i have your address. i can't find my links and i have no way to visit my favorite people! the sadness continues...
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi Jen! I'm so sorry. Blogging is soooo convenient ... Until it isn't. Yuck. Jess
Yay! You guys made me laugh! Thanks. The computer problem is indicative of my entire week. Well, that was actually one of the lighter moments. So I needed the giggles. :)
And Jess, you're a regular postin'-wiz! Look at you go! :)
9 comments:
hi Jen! I'm so sorry. Blogging is soooo convenient ... Until it isn't. Yuck.
Jess
I think most of your links are also my links so you're welcome to find them there- just don't tease me for not updating my blog in FOREVER...
um, I didn't leave my URL.
(and YEAH Everychapter. -jk- like you don't have anything else going on.
um. Yeah. I still didn't leave my URL.
you're not the only one with issues :)
Yay! You guys made me laugh! Thanks. The computer problem is indicative of my entire week. Well, that was actually one of the lighter moments. So I needed the giggles. :)
And Jess, you're a regular postin'-wiz! Look at you go! :)
M, I'm right there with ya.
I LOVE the new photo!
I'm sorry about the blog...that stinks! :(
http://daughterofedenseve.blogspot.com/
From Mary Agbovi
Hi! I love your honesty and I know technology will always be something we love and hate all at the same time!
http://whatsupwiththeannens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment