I've been inspired by girlymama to write a post of my own just like hers. Here goes:
1. tuck in the sheets on his side of the bed
2. make him get out of bed so i can straighten the sheets before i get in
3. i'm a pile person. he is, too, but he can't take the sheer volume of two people's piles
4. when i turn the dimmer up - on the car dashboard, in the bedroom, in the bathroom. God forbid he encounter a normally-bright light bulb (say, all of 60 watts)
5. when i teach pink how to pout (in my defense, it's unintentional)
6. when he gets something out to eat or drink and i sneak the first bite as if i'm entitled to it
7. when i take the almost-empty bottles in the shower that he has already turned up-side-down, and put them back right-side-up so he has to shake the heck out of them
8. i can't finish anything. i move from project to project (see #3)
9. when i take the trash out (yes, you read that correctly. it's called a quirk and it works in my favor; I'm not going to argue it)
10. i can't for the life of me remember to save gas receipts or reset the odometer when I get gas
Now I have one thing to say about all of this: when do I get to write a list of what drives me crazy?
Wait, never mind on that forthcoming list. What he does to drive me crazy would comprise a much shorter list than the one he could come up with if I gave him even five more minutes for this one. Let's just say I'm blessed he puts up with me and and call it a day.
What do you do that drives your husband crazy? Enquiring minds want to know!
4 comments:
so funny!
i forgot to add stealing his food to my list - i totally do that all the time and it drives him nuts!
Funny!!!! It is amazing what little quirks we all have. :)
I can't imagine your hubby being even slightly annoyed at anything. Saving gas receipts? What is that about? This was funny.
Hi! I am glad you dropped by to visit. I didn't see an email address, so I will reply here.
I am so sorry for your loss, and at such an already terrible time! I can't imagine how hard that must have been to go through.
Thank you for your encouragement and offer to pray for us. That would be wonderful and appreciated.
Your post had me cracking up. I may have to join in the fun before too long and do one of these, but then again, I may type the white off my keys listing all the things I do that drive Chappy crazy. :0) Of course, not all of the things are intentional. lol I will say, though, that the #1 thing is probably that I am a pile person, also. I really need to try to change that!
Post a Comment