Thursday, January 22

did you know that the new jack in the box opened?

... said to me on my way home from work, after I mentioned what we were having for dinner tonight. Granted, dinner was going to be about an hour later than normal since I was getting home late. But still. I asked if he was alright with a little-later-than-usual dinner, and this was his response? I'm not sure if I should be offended by the expediency with which he found an alternative or delighted in not having to cook. hmmm...

2 comments:

Chad, Dilenna, Ashlynn, and Audree said...

I'm always delighted in not having to cook so I wouldn't come down to hard on him. Plus, you worked so hard to take care of me, he probably wanted to give you a break :) Thanks again for dinner- it was great!!

Anonymous said...

Go with delighted not to cook! :) Your beloved knows (and talks about) the fact that you are a fantastic cook- so I'm sure it had to do with being hungry and wanting to give you a break and NOT what you were making for dinner... although...what were you making for dinner???