DW (Womb Dweller)-
I've been feeling you for a couple of weeks now, but yesterday, at exactly 19 weeks on the dot, you gave me such a gymnastics show that I had to put down what I was doing to just savor it. That's three weeks and one day earlier than your sister and I'm grateful for you hurrying up! We're so anxious to meet you officially - we look at pictures of you and pictures of babies your age almost every day. We all love you.
2 comments:
Yeah! How exciting! Has your Beloved felt him (ahem- baby) yet? I'm so excited that Pink is old enough to get it- makes me want to have another...
No, he hasn't felt DW yet. But I was exactly 23 weeks with Pink, so we probably just have to be patient a bit longer.
He has, oddly, been able to trace the growth of the sac and follow the baby upward. I can't even do that!
I'm waiting for the day when Pink feels the baby for the first time - hopefully I'll be with-it enough to grab the video camera.
Post a Comment