Wednesday, July 8

heard around the house

Daddy: "Come on Cinderella, let's get out of the car."
Pink: "I am. I AM Cindagella!"

******************************************************

All three of us were sharing a croissant and laughing about nothing in particular, when Pink said, "This is the best family EVER!"

******************************************************

Mama: "Pink, do you like books?"
Pink: "Yes, I DO! I learn about every letter all around me and there are lots of angels and pictures all around me."
(not sure what the angels reference is all about)

******************************************************

Daddy: "If the baby's a boy, what do you think his name should be?"
Pink: "Ummmm, I think we should name him Dora the Explorer."

******************************************************

"Mama when I get all growed up and you be a little baby, you can tickle the baby in my tummy."

******************************************************

Mama: (in response to Pink pointing in the direction of her dad, whom we were picking up) "Do you see your good-looking daddy? Isn't he handsome?!"
Pink: (pointing more emphatically in the direction of her dad) "NO!"

what was the object of her enthusiastic pointing? why, a trash truck, of course.

******************************************************

(when I had hot rollers in my hair)
"Mama, you look so beautiful you look like a star. You look like a rocket star."

1 comment:

EveryChapter said...

SO funny, I laughed out loud at least twice. I love the family comment- I think I might have even said "aww" out loud. And let's hope it's NOT a boy- or a least that you guys don't take naming suggestions from the peanut gallery. And lastly my lovely friend- you most certainly ARE a rocket star!