Wednesday, July 15

this is it

I've come to the conclusion that all I really need in life is a live-in nanny in the form of my sister, who would of course take regular breaks to go live elsewhere for a couple days when we need family alone time, but would otherwise just want to do things for us.

As I'm catching up on blogging and email and just overall being lazy, she's cooking the dinner we requested.

She also kept Pink awake in the car earlier to ensure a nice long nap at home.

And she's done more than her share of dishes.

And when I was really craving something to drink other than water last night, she ran to the store to buy margarita mix so I could enjoy a frozen concoction with my dinner.

And tomorrow she's taking Pink on a date for a few hours so I can pack up lots of boxes to prepare for our upcoming move.

And then after we all eat lunch and Pink goes down for a nap, she's making me a latte to sip in my bubble bath, which will be followed by my b-day present: a one hour massage (nice to be related to a massage therapist).

Yes, I think a live-in nanny will do quite nicely.

1 comment:

everyChapter said...

When you guys need family time she can come be OUR live-in nanny! I'm glad you're getting so much pampering. :)