Saturday, September 12

it really IS a boy

When Beloved walked in the door with beer tonight, nothing in the world sounded better to me. I suddenly NEEDED that beer. And (shhh, don't tell the fanatics out there) I sipped off his for a bit while I ate my dinner of BBQ pork sandwiches. As soon as I could feel it hit me (pathetically early on, I might add), I stopped sipping, seeing as how I'm already medicating this little one with 2 antibiotics, robitussin, tylenol nighttime sinus, and 2 inhalers. I figure he/she doesn't really need alcohol to boot.

But when Beloved started searching for something to help cure my craving and found leftover chocolate pie (which is bested only by fresh, homemade brownies), I turned it down. Because I still only wanted beer to go with my meat sandwich. I turned down chocolate for beer. That has never happened in my life.

If this is a girl, she's going to be one tough cookie.

3 comments:

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

That is awesome :)I can't wait to find out :) SOON! I better be on your text list :) If you text or your email, or I'll take a phone call..hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

too funny! You can add that to the list of wive's tales: if you crave beer instead of chocolate, it's a boy.

EveryChapter said...

Hey, sometimes you just need a beer! :) To funny, I never thought I'd see the day when you'd turn down chocolate...