A few more commentaries on the gender of this baby:
Sinus infection that won't go away? For sure it's a girl.
Sinus infection that won't go away? Gotta be a boy.
Sinus infection that won't go away? Perhaps the lack of sleep combined with stressful decision-making and an overly-full calendar.
Lovin' the dog more lately? Obviously a boy.
Lovin' the dog more lately? I did with Pink, too.
(Relatively) Small belly centered right in the middle? Boy.
(Relatively) Small belly centered right in the middle? I'm tall so there's more room for the baby, who could easily be a girl.
One friend, who is more family than friend, just accepted the uncertainty by saying that she's anxiously awaiting the arrival of her niecephew. Cute.
3 comments:
I'm dying over here. I have no idea how you're standing the suspense. . . never mind the symptoms of late term pregnancy. When are you due again?
I'm due somewhere in the neighborhood of October 21. And the suspense is getting to me, but no more than it did with Pink. The only difference is that nesting manifests itself differently when there's no nursery to decorate and there are no clothes to buy and wash. It's fun though! :)
Aww, that IS a cute word! Not that I'm biased or anything...
Post a Comment