As the afternoon progressed on one of our busy weekend days, Pink could think of nothing more than squeezing in a little family time:
"Mommy, tonight can we eat popcorn & watch a movie? I thought it would be fun if we skip the food and just eat popcorn with our movie."
We didn't try it, but I'm tempted...
I am, however, a little disconcerted at the thoroughness of her thought process. If she's pulling out all these rhetorical tricks on us so she can eat popcorn for dinner at the tender age of three, hmmm...
3 comments:
Oh no doubt about it- you're in trouble. This girl has all her angles addressed before she even brings it up to you...when she's a teenager you can just send her to my house- I like a good debate. :)
Oh man! I think she's the pied piper. Now I'm dreaming of popcorn for dinner.
I think she sounds far too much like her auntie! ;)
Post a Comment