Am I too prideful?
Do I feel a need to measure up?
Have I looked to the blog world to give me a sense of self-worth?
The answer to at least one of these questions must be "yes," or God would surely help me find a way to upload some pictures of my kiddos (especially the rapidly growing, 13 pounder). This was supposed to be a "Wordless Wednesday" post. But alas, He has other plans for me. Plans that do not involve displaying those two beauties for all to see.
The camera is in excellent working order once again, and yet we have no downloads happening. Because... the cord that connects the two is missing. Here sits a perfectly good camera with so many cute pictures, just centimeters away from the computer on which I blog, and yet they are still so far away.
I realize you don't believe me when I say that I have tried, and will continue to try, posting pictures. But I will. Really. And it will happen sometime before they graduate from high school.
2 comments:
I don't believe it! It must be Satan hiding your cord so we can't enjoy your beauties!!! Haha..
13 pounds huh?? That is great!
I'm anxiously waiting! Lizzie didn't feel 13 lbs last weekend!!
Post a Comment