And while I was busy not posting and having a missing camera cord, guess who learned to sit up all on her own? Yep. I went to work on Monday morning with a 4 month old who could sit for a few seconds and then topple over. I came home on Tuesday afternoon to a girl who was all excitement and giggles over her ability to sit all by her lonesome for 10, 15, 20 minutes, playing with her toys.

How does time fly like this? I'll fill in pics from the past 2 months soon. Really.
Thanks for being patient!
4 comments:
What on earth!?! She's huge! And I saw her what, three days ago or something like that? Maybe it's the jeans, or the sitting. Huge!! And precious- lets not forget precious.
PS- I will never ditch you because your blog tells me when 95% of the other blogs I read are updated. You're like my own personal google reader. :) Dang it- did I say that out loud?
I agree with Miranda! (on the huge, precious part and on the personal google reader part !)
Still here! :-)
WOW! and Yay pictures! So impressed with her sitting! Amazing!
Post a Comment