I love coffee, but there are times in life when I'm addicted. Now is one of those times. Yesterday I only had a half cup in the morning because we were scrambling to get out the door with half of our kitchen to prepare a surprise b-day brunch for my MIL, the day after we had two b-day parties for Pink. My eyes got sore. My head was hurting. My neck was achy and stiff. I got my hands on two more cups and the problems were solved.
Today, I had one cup this morning as usual. And then I got my hands on another cup a couple hours later. And now, only 5 hours after waking up, I'm desperate for a third. It's not even working anymore!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I hear you. K picks up coffee from starbucks in the morning on her way home from the gym. 4 days out of 5 I walk in to work with a starbucks cup in my hand. (!!!)
Have you tried the VIA yet?
Post a Comment