Friday, March 25

i'm smiling today

Because it's Friday and Beloved will be home soon.

Because I have the three most beautiful little girls I've ever beheld.

Because I can't imagine that there are people in this world that I would have a better time parenting.

Because the man I share a home & family with is my very bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Because I'm at home with my babes!

Because I've had four successful weeks of implementing a new cleaning & organization system thanks to a good friend who's really, really good at cleaning & organizing.

Because I'm living in the exact place where God wants me.

Because I'm at home with my babes!

Because it's supposed to rain again.

Because we have enough money to pay our bills by yet another example of divine provision.

Because I'm still breathing and living.

Because this morning I sat on the floor, again, with a tiny one on my lap smiling & cooing at me.

Because for nine more days, I'm at home with my babes! Because I love being a wife and mom who's able to devote my days to our home and family without being rushed out the door & gone for so many hours every week. It's been lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.