Oh, what to do? I have a day off this week (thank you Beloved and all other Veterans for that little gift of risking your lives) and I have so much to do! But it's not the to-do list kind of stuff. How can I choose between a captivating novel, a sewing project, an art project for Pink's room, and a nap? All this I am supposed to do in only two afternoon hours while Pink's in dreamland.
Hmmm, maybe I'll go for the nap.
Or the book.
But I've been desperate to finish this adorable apron.
Except that the art project has already been in the works (yet somehow remains incomplete) for months now.
Definitely the art project.
Oh, but the book!
Pray for me; I am a poor, directionless soul.
6 comments:
Jen, I feel the same way!!! How in the world can you get everything accomplished, like keeping up with the blog, when all you want to do and really should be doing is taking an overdue nap!?!?!??!?
Yes, nap. or Read. Those are my votes. But what in the world were you doing blogging at 4am?
Jess, I'm not that crazy. I was blogging at noon and I scheduled the post to go up at 4am. But I fooled ya, didn't I? :) Although Abby was up at 4:25am thinking that the day was running away from us and there were games to be played. Yikes.
That book is one of my favorites! I love Francine Rivers! And I just bought an apron with a similar pattern (too busy to pull the sewing machine out and actually sew one! Good for you!).
I would have read until my eyes drooped and then taken the nap. :)
What did you end up doing?
Oooo, that's a tough one. I vote for reading- but I really want you to finish the art project because I want to see it. Although if you were up at 4:25 then the obvious answer is definitely take a nap!!
I always vote for read and then nap. Those are my two most favorite things to do when the girls sleep.
Post a Comment