I have been doing a lot of thinking about my dreams lately. Today I read something that made me realize how many people in the world can't afford to have dreams. There is so little reason for hope, and the day-to-day demands of life keep them from indulging in such luxuries. But there is something that can be done to help.
Rocks In My Dryer has a post every Saturday called Saturday Linkage. I can't figure out how to link to that exact post, but I can get you close. Take a look here, and read the bloggers from the November 8 edition.
I could only get through three of these posts before I knew my heart would become used to the information. I'm going to go back to the others tomorrow to look at them with fresh eyes that will hurt from what I'm seeing. I hope you are moved to hurt for these people, too. Moved enough to do something.
1 comment:
I'm heading over- thanks. :)
Post a Comment