Wednesday, July 1

catching up

After 2 weeks of uncooperative internet service, I'm way behind on posts. Starting with Father's Day because the pics are just too darn funny to wait on, we headed for Disneyland with Papa & Grandma Lee where we met Minnie Mouse (again):






















and had tea with her,

















tried out her bed,

















and inspired Grandma Lee to instruct Papa to buy Pink a Minnie Mouse dress. Did he ever:






















Catch that? That would be a fancy Minnie dress, complete with shoes because every little girl needs pretty shoes to go with her pretty dress (Pink's idea), plus socks because Papa said that she can't wear those shoes without Minnie socks, plus a fancy purse to hold the new princess jewels she talked Papa into buying. What can I say? The girl's good, and the man's a sap for a little girl who wants to be pretty.

Two days later, she was back in her dress and shoes, picking flowers in the yard (where did this child come from?)

"Do you see my dress? It's a MINNIE dress!"






















Didn't quite see the shoes? They really are over-the-top:

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable! I love the "checking out Minnie's bed" photo. That little girl is so gorgeous. Not biased- really I'm not.

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

I agree with Miranda :) So so cute.