Saturday, July 4

we're thankful...

...that this little girl was born in a country where her parents are free to teach her about the love of Jesus

...that she prays to him, and we don't worry that someone will overhear and then impose dire consequences

...that we have the means to celebrate tonight with a picnic dinner, a concert, and fireworks

...that the little one I'm carrying isn't breaking some kind of government regulation on reproduction

...that we will be free to choose the schools our children attend

...that I still get goosebumps & tears whenever members of the military, past or present, are recognized

...that there will be parades all over the country where soldiers will march, and that they will receive the honor of standing ovations and salutes.

...that Beloved is here at home with us and not off fighting somewhere

1 comment:

EveryChapter said...

Oh me too! To all of the above. I am SO grateful to live in the US of A.