Wednesday, August 12

30 weeks and a foot in the ribcage

How in the world time goes by so quickly is beyond me, but we're 3/4 done with this pregnancy and the growing little baby is giving me remiders of that fact in the form of a foot (or some other body part) in my rib cage from time to time.

And yet, it seems like 10 weeks is so far off! When will I meet you, little one?

3 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

30 weeks!! yeah!!! Can't wait to find out about this little one either. :)

EveryChapter said...

Wow, ten weeks doesn't seem far off to me! Hurry little one, I want to meet you!! (and cuddle you, and find out if I'm dressing you in boy clothes or girl, and, and, and...)

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

30 weeks already? wow! that went fast!

(sorry couldn't help it ;-)

hang n there!!