Friday, September 11

divine communication?

Daddy (to Pink): Does God hear you?

Pink: (nods her head)

Daddy: If you ask for something, will he answer you?

Pink: (nods her head pensively)

Pink: (a moment later, directed toward the ceiling) Hey, God? Can I ask a favor of you? Ummm... Is dis baby a boy or a gul?
(pauses as if listening)
Oh, a boy, God? Ok.
(to Daddy) He says it's going to be a boy.

So there you have it. In case you were wondering, the insider's secret from the heavenly realm, where God's hand is knitting together this little baby, is that this baby's a boy. And who's going to argue with God?

3 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

Wow- that will be an even better story in the future if she is right!!

EveryChapter said...

Oh I love that baby girl- so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she is right! Too funny. I can't wait to hear this one re-told