Although I wouldn't normally recommend starting a 5-part book series on the fifth book, I must concede that the suspense builds to a climax quite rapidly. And because I'm 302 pages into the 348 pages of this book from the Zion Chronicles series, the whole world is about to change (quite literally).
Yet I am so tired from not getting enough sleep and growing a baby and hosting in-laws and all, that I can't get through the dang thing. So I will be back once I finish watching the world change. It may be a day or two. Or a week. But I will finish and be back.
In the mean time, if you've never read the series, I'd highly recommend that you do. Granted, I can't vouch for the captivating-ness of the first four books, but I plan on reading them, too, so I'll let you know. Book 5 is quite well written indeed.
2 comments:
Haha!!! How did you end up starting at book 5? Is that the Zion chronicles from the Thoene's? If it is I can vouch for the whole series.
Funny!!!! I have the series if you want to borrow them. :) Check out the AD Chronicles...even better! About the life of Jesus. I just love them! :)
Post a Comment