In honor of my perfect abilities at motherhood, I give you the following:
I did NOT look the other way as I prepared dinner, allowing my 6 month old to sit in her Bumbo seat on the kitchen floor, playing with the plastic bags that were still holding groceries, and I did NOT ignore the fact that she liked the taste of the bags, turning my head only when the noise stopped just to make sure she was still breathing. Who would do such a thing? Not ME.
I did NOT start my morning by pulling a new toothbrush out of the toilet. Nope, not ME.
And that's all I have time for today. For more not me! monday fun, visit MckMama.
2 comments:
Awesome. I read your last sentance and was about to say, "that's all for today? You're way ahead of me." But then I re-read it coorectly and it says "all I have time for today"- which makes me feel much better. ;)
and for the record- A new toothbrush, or YOUR new toothbrush?
Post a Comment