Friday, April 30

pinkisms

Celebrating 3 years + 6 months of building vocabulary:

(while watching the weather segment on the news with me) "Hey, they said 'San Diego.' We live in San Diego. They said 'San Diego' so they must live in San Diego, too. That's the United States."

"I don't want to go to bed. I don't have enough much energy for that."

"Mama, I know you feel un a little bit pretty, but you are always pretty and I know you lost your makeup but that's just part of being a big mama."

Daddy: Goodnight, Pink. I'm going downstairs.
Pink: Oh, to go to sleep?
Daddy: No, to spend time with Mama cuz she's such a wonderful woman.
Pink: Like no other! Well, what else would she be?

"Daddy, I love when you stay home wif me. I'm glad you're not a little boy daddy. I'm glad you're my grownup daddy."

(after a loud noise) "Whoa! That scares my feelings!"

Mama: Pink, you know what fascinates me? Watching Baby Pink grow into Big Girl Pink.
Pink: mmmmm, yeah. Mama, you know what fascinates me? Watching Daddy grow into Big Daddy!

(with no imminent travel plans) "Mama, when I go all around the world with Grandma and Papa Bob, will you cry?"

Mama (singing a goodnight song): "Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Isn't He..."
Pink (interrupting): God is in tea?

3 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

OMG...I love the scared feelings one!!! They all put a smile on my face!

Everychapter said...

Oh Pink, you are too much! I especially love three and four. :)

Anonymous said...

god is in tea. I love it!