I was driving Pink home yesterday and reached back to pat her leg. When I stopped she said, "More mama. More weg." Ohhhh, my heart! But that wasn't what made me die.
The song "How Sweet It Is" by Michael Buble came on (one of our favs) and I started bobbing my head as any good white woman with a moderate amount of rhythm should do. Pink started bobbing hers with mine. Now, this has happened before, but each time I ruined it by making a fuss. So, older and wiser than I used to be (last week), I did nothing. I didn't sing along; I didn't stop what I was doing; I didn't look at her directly. Just kept on bobbin'. And she did, too. Bobbin' that little blonde head, almost to the beat but not quite, lookin' around all cool-like, while it took everything in me to not burst out laughing. Which is why I was dyin' inside.
3 comments:
Too cute. You should add that song to your playlist. BTW, I heart Michael Buble too!
Jane you're so cute!
Oh, good song! What a sweetie...I love it when K does this- every once in a while he'll get his arms into it too and that is just too much!
Post a Comment