Thursday, November 13

and the winner is...

none of the above! In reference to this post, the art project got tossed immediately because, well, there was the book. And the nap. And my sewing machine on the dining room table where we would need to eat in only a few hours.

The sewing project was set aside because I needed a good excuse to have dinner on the couch. Fabric and the sewing machine stayed right where they were.

The book was winning 15 minutes into Pink's nap and it looked like I would make some serious progress and maybe even finish when, lo and behold, Beloved called. The power went out at work and he was on his way home. We chatted for about 15 minutes and when we got off the phone, I had just enough time to put away some toys and look like Suzy Homemaker.

So in the end, Beloved won. I guess that's the way it should be. And he even let me have a little extra time last night to finish the novel. What a keeper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And? How was the book? I'm sorry I've been slow with P&P, I'm not far enough in to not put it down yet. Perhaps this weekend...

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! I was looking forward to hearing about the book and a nap. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to create the book and a nap scenario for myself and then tell YOU about it :)