Thursday, November 6

thoughts of loss and dreams

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success acheived." -Helen Keler

I'm trying to remember this as my God-dream is on hold temporarily because we lost our little one. My vision will be cleared and ambition inspired, along with many other promises that God has for us. Aren't you glad we can rest in that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How good is he that even in grief and trials he has a purpose for us? I know that he will turn this heartache into joy and give you a renewed vigor for his dreams- all in good time. I'm cheering for you.

Mary Zolene said...

We are keeping you in our prayers!! I am glad I found your blog so we can stay somewhat connected.
Love Mary