compliments of Pink:
"Did Jesus ask God to get him that for his birthday?"
"Have a good nap, dude" (said to her daddy last night)
"I want to go to Grammy's house at the airport."
"mama, mama, mama, Mama, Mama, MaMa, MAMA, oh, excuse me mama, MAMA!"
"No I do it" (applies to just about everything)
(said while in Phoenix, on the way to Papa's house) "Come on, Uncle PatPat, we're going to Papa Phoenix's house!"
"When the new baby comes I will kiss my new baby lots and lots and lots and lots. He will like kisses."
3 comments:
Maybe she is prophetic in saying "He" will like kisses!!! Haha...
She thinks it's a boy. In all honesty, I think everyone else who speculates is merely guessing, but I wonder if somehow she doesn't perhaps have an intuition about her sibbling. Maybe they've already been communicating on some level?
So cute! Love the MAMA one and call Daddy "Dude".
Post a Comment