hurray for the end of the 1st trimester! I had almost forgotten how good it feels to say hi to someone and not worry about blessing their clothes with a bit of my lunch, or to brush my teeth without decorating the sink, or to do the dishes without running from the smell of the trash can (which really doesn't smell to the non-pregnant nose). Oh, this is GOOD!
Now I will hope that Murphy's Law doesn't come visit me and make me pay for speaking too soon.
3 comments:
Yeah!!! When are you due again?
Hurray, hurray! I so hope it's the end of it for you. Hmm, it ended a bit sooner than with Pink...you know, I was sick longer with Odie than with Squeaker, just sayin'.
Cute, M. Cute. You'll just have to wait and see. Unless of course you have some kind of weird premonition the way I did with Odie - in that case you'll be the 7th to know, after me, Aaron, the doctor, and a few nurses. :)
Post a Comment