We have a date tonight. Not alone, but a family date. Beloved called from work all excited this morning, hoping we didn't have plans. He'd made some for us. A surprise.
And who refuses to take a nap, inevitably ruining our date plans? Not me. No, I would take my nap so I could have the energy to go on daddy's date. However, Pink is upstairs singing "If You're Happy and You Know It" 1.5 hours after I put her down for a nap. Which is cute, but not really what I'm going for here. Seriously, go to sleeeeeepppp! PLEASE!
Now she's calling me. Good LORD! Oh, and this is the second nap she's skipped this week. I only have two days off, and I'm not likin' her math. The girl needs to go to sleep, or mama will lose her mind!
1 comment:
What did you guys do?? And I have sympathy- Owen has been skipping naps here and there and Squeak woke up today after one hour- ONE hour!
Post a Comment