Thursday, October 15

i take it back

I had no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this post. Clearly, the baby hadn't dropped quite as much and there wasn't as much going on with my body. I also had the week off from work. Having now reached the one week mark, and having returned to standing in front of a bunch of teenagers all day, and having completely lost the ability to sleep because these lovely cramps keep me up all night, I am officially "done." Nostalgia is 99% out the window (not completely, because I am me, after all, and nostalgia is in my blood).

I would really like to meet this baby. I would also really like to get this over with. When it's all over, I'm going to regret not soaking in the last days of pregnancy. So I rub my belly all day long. And I savor telling people my due date or telling them about the surprise we have waiting for us. But seriously, if this all ended right now, I'd be ok with that.

I'm ready.

2 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

Cant wait!!! So exciting that your little one will be here any day.

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

we are too! jeez, have that baby already!

hang in there!!