girl. A beautiful baby girl. And now there are two. 79.5 hours of labor w/ no sleep (you read that right, I said
seventy-nine and a half hours), the minor (ok, not-so-minor) blood pressure scare during the final two hours, the threat of IV meds, the forced epidural I ended up being able to waive, the two times we were sent home from the hospital, it was all worth it. Because look at what I have now:

I have no idea what her bloggy name is yet, and since I work with that mutant generation known as teenagers, I'd rather keep her name private (oh, how that hurts, cuz I'm so very in love with her name). But when I have a bloggy name, I'll let ya know.
6 comments:
Gorgeous photo! So happy for you I could burst...
Go team joy! You're obviously capable of moving mountains. Beautiful.
So precious! I cannot wait to meet her :) What a blessing she is!
yayyy!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!!
So happy for you- we are finally evening out the count of boys vs. girls in our small group :) That picture is AMAZING by the way! You look gorgeous!
So happy she made it here safely and both her and her name are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment