After having a baby, particularly if this is not baby #1, and there is no such thing as "nap when the baby naps," DO NOT RE-READ BLOG POSTS. There will likely be grammatical mistakes such that your readers will wind up completely confused. And the only thing harder than writing with perfect grammar the first time around is trying to make sense of grammatical mistakes, and fix them correctly.
Expect quite a few mistakes between here and the time in my life, out yonder, when I will be rested and my brain will function properly. Then I will be grammar queen once again and I will obsess over every punctuation, agreement, etc. But that will all have to wait until such time that I can even remember what the other grammar points are.
I hope I just made sense...
2 comments:
Silly girl...your sense of gramericle coorectness is ingrained- it will take more than a baby to get you too far off track..
(ahem, although it seems my sense of correct spelling can go in the toilet with no new baby necessary....)
Post a Comment