Thursday, November 12

truthful thursday

As far as I know, there is no such thing as "truthful Thursday" in the blogosphere. But... I just had to share the other pictures from our fall line up. So it doesn't look like I have it all together or anything (not that you were fooled anyway).

It started with this:

"Good? You got her? You guys good? OK, take the picture!"

















"Oh- wait, no, not quite ready..."















"Ok, there, now stay right there. You got a good hold on her? TAKE THE PICTURE!"













"I'm kind of over this. Are you done taking pictures yet?"












"Definitely time to stop."

3 comments:

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

yeah... thats what my pictures generally look like ;-)

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

So true :)

EveryChapter said...

So funny- now you've let people on to my secret- just take dozens (hundreds) one HAS to come out good!