Tuesday, October 13

in the OB's waiting room

Holy cow. If this couple smooches loudly one more time, I can't help what I'll do. Granted, every woman in here w/ a big belly got here one way and one way only (presumably). However, we do not all need a peek into how they got here. We do not need running commentaries about which pictures in the magazines are sexy and which are not. We do not care to hear the comments and giggles about the "just do it" line from "The Hustle" that remind me of my days teaching junior high. And we can most certainly do without the discussion about whether or not they will try out the coconut-scented bath suggestion at home. Eeeww.

Seriously, I'm sitting here with a big stack of essays that must be graded before baby comes, and loud smacks are making me grumpy. I'd blame it on the hormones, but I really think this one is simple, common courtesy.

1 comment:

EveryChapter said...

Oh Lordy- yuck. Nope, no one needs to be privy to that- especially people you're not even on a first (or last) name basis with! I feel for you- although I do have to admit that I MIGHT have giggled a little bit as I read your post...