Tuesday, November 3

we did it

We made it through our first grocery trip alone. The three of us girls headed out, sans daddy, sans Grammy or Auntie Grace, and it only took us 1.5 HOURS!

Granted, we only needed 11 items. And the store is only 1/4 of a mile from our house. But we did it! We made it there and back in one piece, with some of my patience left in tact. And we only needed one nursing session and one 3 year old trip to the bathroom which took 10 minutes of "No, I'm not done yet."

I think we can settle in to this 2 kid thing, so long as we never plan to do anything in a hurry.

3 comments:

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

Hang in there :) It gets easier :) I promise.

Anonymous said...

I've heard it said that it's like you're a rookie all over again with #2, because handling 2 kids can be so difficult. Let me know if I can help in any way!

J

Chad, Dilenna, Ashlynn, and Audree said...

Better than our first trip- which included a 2 year old peeing all over the groceries in the cart. Luckily we've had much better luck since then!