I’ve read a few blogs lately that expressed gratitude for friendships. Now it’s my turn.
Within a month, we had several doctor’s visits, 5 infections of various sorts, & lots of sickness treatment for asthmatic Pink. We emptied out our kitchen completely twice, moved out of our house for 24 hours twice, completed a fantastic lay counselor training, attended small group sporadically, and worked full time. All this during my first trimester.
Through it all, we received emails, phone calls, and blog comments for encouragement. We received dinner three (3!) times, and it was very yummy every time. (Dilenna, I’m sorry I still have your pan; Jane, I’m sorry I still have your Tupperware). We have had Pink watched when daycare wasn’t available. And mostly we have been covered in prayer.
Thank you, friends! We are beside ourselves with gratitude, especially since family is a long drive away.
1 comment:
Nah, you have family about 15 minutes away. :)
And I'd venture to say that these "friends" of yours feel like they are the ones who are blessed- funny how God works things out like that...
Post a Comment