Either I’m losing it or you can just call me Abraham. I think it’s the former.
Beloved works in construction (sort of); I work in teaching. The public sector in California is beyond hurting right now because our lovely legislators are cutting like it’s going out of style. The private sector is hurting & Beloved was warned that layoffs are likely.
Here's the losing it part: I’m actually excited in a strange way for two layoff notices, a foreclosure, and a new baby to hit our home within six months. Why would I be excited? Well, because if God does all that, he must have something pretty big up his sleeve. So we’ll see just how big it is. Or how much we’re spared & blessed if we keep our jobs and our home.
3 comments:
I was thinking of you all and your circumstance last night. And almost feeling envious. That much change does indeed sound like God has something big planned . . .
sometimes its empowering to realize that the ONLY way for something to work is by the hand of God - its completely, totally out of our hands. (not that things don't always work that way, but sometimes its a wee more obvious than usual.)
That IS exciting; I've never known him to not have something better for us than we could even ask or think. And it kind of takes the pressure off in a way- you have to just rely on whatever is up his sleeve. Not such a bad thing to be out of options what the one single option is in the hands of someone who loves you even more than your Beloved- (and has better resources!).
Post a Comment