Tuesday, March 24

why won't you love me?

I selected you from among many. "You," I thought, "are perfect. The one I've waited for. The one I need." I've cared for you. I've looked out for your best interest. Hours upon hours we've spent together late at night, both needing something from the other. And you're quitting on me, giving up.

First it was my blog page. You single-handedly ruined my new design and threw my page back into the most basic of layouts, tossing aside all that I had worked on.

Now you have lost interst in me altogether. You quit for no reason. You slow down and take your precious time when I need you most. And you have even turned that hidious blue color, refusing to do any work what-so-ever.

Computer, dear computer, why do you leave me now? Don't you know that I need you? That you are my connection to the world at large? Please don't go computer; I promise to always love you if you stay.

No comments: