Thursday, March 12

i'm about to pay these kids

to take their baked doritos outside of my room and never, never, never bring them back. Turns out that Blue/Mini-Pink isn't fond of them, and he/she lets me know by churning my stomach and turning it in knots until I think I'm about to lose everything I've eaten in the past week. Preggie pops are doing nothing. I wonder what the going rate is for baked doritos.

And in my defense, said students are not mine. I share my room with another teacher who apparently can't see the bright yellow poster that bars food and drinks in the classroom. If they were my students, paying them off would be entirely unnecessary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe charge your students with getting rid of all dorito evidence before you start class? That's awful. and maybe bring a fan into the room to clear out the smell?

or do what I was always tempted to do and just start walking around with a clean smelling scarf over your nose and mouth . . .

Anonymous said...

Threaten them with tossing your cookies right then and there! I'm so sorry, poor you.

Jen said...

I like the threat idea!